Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Classroom




It's Sunday and I am at work getting some grading done. It's about 7pm. I really like my new classroom this year. I still have a smart board, Chantal gave me her couches, and I have plenty of boards and book shelves. Last year my room never felt complete. This year I even have two plants and brand new Mac (thank you Wayne and Board members!). I haven't blogged since I came back. I keep forgetting my camera. So, I promise friends/followers (if you are still out there) I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Wintry said...

We're still out here--keep posting!!

miss you!

Linda said...

YAY!!!! I thought you would never get the time to post again, and I really missed it. So keep it up Bug, I do so look forward to them and check for them often. love ya