Sunday, September 7, 2008

Itchy




I love our garden but I have to say that the mosquitoes suck! I get bit almost every time I walk outside. Just today I was talking to my neighbor and colleague Deanna and caught two of those suckers on my leg. I hit them both at the same time and said "it's time for me to go in". Collectively I had five bites. I am so glad that I brought some "Sting ese". My mom said she would send me some more too, thanks mom! Seriously, I am kinda afraid at this point. I itch so much all of the time. I frikin' hate mosquitoes! Gabbie says that we are half way through the rainy season and then they'll be gone. I sure hope so because everytime I get bit I think to my self MALARIA YELLOW FEVER. This is stressing me out man!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those look like Texas mosquito bites...minus the yellow fever and malaria! Hopefully you've been taking your pills or have had your vaccines or whatever. Missing yall!