Saturday, May 30, 2009

Coming Home June 15th









Well, we did it. Gabbie and I have almost finished our first school year abroad. We have had some ups and a lot of downs, but feel that this has been a huge learning experience for the both of us. Not much has happened in the last few weeks except for the school year winding down. Last weekend we went to Popenguine again and that was nice. So I am posting my last African post until August. I do plan on posting my summer adventures that include Alaska, Maui, fishing, and camping in our new van. So stay tuned, more will come.

The pictures attached are hopefully not repeats. It is a collection of pictures taken from the year.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the one last post, from senegal, til August...14 more days, yay!!!

gloriahendel said...

My girls are coming home!