Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last Days of Spring Break Vacation











We have been back for almost two weeks now and I hadn't been able to upload images onto my blog. We are at full speed now with only a short time left. We have begun making arrangements to sell and ship items, which feels good. Our vacation in Paris has refreshed us and we are both in very good moods. I am excited for this week, we are taking the seventh graders to Sine Saloum. Stay tuned for an update on that. Life is getting better all the time!

2 comments:

Ερμής said...

hi my friend!!! you have a very very nice blog.

I am from Greece. i have a blog also

http://diaforetikimatia.blogspot.com

the url above is my blog. Please visit me!!!
Thank you my friend!! thank you so much. Your visit is too important for me!!!!
Thank you again

Linda said...

It won't be long now.... YAY!!! LOve you oodles Mom