Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fishing Trip #1






Today Gabbie and I went on a little fishing trip with Wayne, Dianna, Bruno, and a guide. The put in was close to the school and it cost about thirty bucks for the both of us. We didn't catch anything and one person got sea sick, but is was fun anyhow. Mostly surface fishing. Next year I am going to bring a down-rigger and a fish finder, then we'll slay 'em. I did see some flying fish which was very funny. At first I thought it was a bird then I looked closely and saw the body of a fish. I am excited to go out again sometime soon.

5 comments:

Jen said...

We need more, More, MORE

Heather Olson said...

Work work work, it's all I am doing right now. I need to get a life ASAP!

Pickles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pickles said...

OHH NOES!!!! better luck next time

Unknown said...

Better luck next time, fish-killer!