Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween






This year Gabbie and I volunteered to help out with the annual Club Atlantique (American Club) haunted house/Halloween party. Parents of the school put it on and asked us to help out. It was fun, until about, 8:30 PM, and then I was zonked and wanted to go home. Gabbie and I also realized early on in the evening that A) we were the only other teacher volunteers and B) we were the ONLY ones there without a kid of our own. I felt like a creepy idiot. The costumes were cute and it was fun to have fun with our students.
See the picture with the boy in the red dress? When I asked him what he was he responded, "I am a lady that just quit smoking"????

3 comments:

Jen said...

the little pixie with the thick glasses is so cute!

Linda said...

Looks like the kids were having a blast, so you did a great thing. Good job!!!

carole ducharme said...

Hey you two. Thanks for chaperoning the activities on Friday. Adam was too scared to enter the haunted house (was that you screaming Heather??) but Jack enjoyed the fake gore.
Cheers!!