Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin




On our way to work yesterday we (Gabbie, Stacey, and I) found a puppy on the side of the road, eating garbage. I stopped the car, Gabbie got out, and the pup wagged her tail as she walked towards Gab. How could we let her go? She was covered in ticks, dirty, and eating garbage. We brought her to school and I later drove home to put her in Bud's kennel. That afternoon we decided that Stacey needed a dog and we all agreed that Pumpkin should be her name.

Pumpkin looks and acts like a Lab. I can't believe it! She is so cute.

3 comments:

Stac said...

Cute! But she barked almost all night! I hope the neighbors aren't mad! Thank goodness she is cute!

Jen said...

YEA!!!! Buddy has a buddy now!

Linda said...

She is absolutely beautiful, and I bet she will be a wonderful pet. Hang in there Stacey!! Now Buddy has a friend, he will help train her,I'm sure. What a face!!