Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Party







Thia decided to throw me a late birthday party and Gabs agreed to help. It was great, thanks you two. Many of my friends from ISD showed up and it was a good party. I even bought a mini Heineken keg and a bottle of scotch. Thia and Cory brought ice cream cake, yummy! Stacey baked cupcakes, and I received some special gifts from the Ducharmes, Kritzingers, and Rutherfords. It took all of Saturday to recover...

Thanks to everyone for coming, bringing treats, and having fun!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Are you wearing HEELS? Little Heather's growing up!

Ms. Olson said...

no the heels just make me look taller. Jen, I miss you. Are you ready for some Olson action in June? June 17th you, Wintry, Paul, Chris, Scooter and Cindy are taking me out to a hip new PDX bar for happy hour.

Jen said...

When do you gals fly back? What's the plan?? Where are you staying? I'm so ready for some HEAT!

Linda said...

I saw those heels too, you are looking great!! Can hardly wait to see you, COME HOME SOON Love you Mom