Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kites and Monkeys



Things are stable. It's getting warmer again and the pool is pleasant. It has been a long week and I am pooped. Worth mentioning: Gabbie loves the kite I bought her for her birthday. She flies it at school. It goes so fast and is a blast to handle. Also, our friend Curtis bought a monkey a few days ago and brought her over today. She is so cute. All in all everything is going well. I have been daydreaming about my summer fishing trip in Alaska and camping in the van in Sandy. June 12 is our last day of school, so mark your calendars.


4 comments:

Jen said...

I am so excited to have you guys back in the area. Tell Gabs she has mean kite handling skills!

Linda said...

I can hardly wait for June 12th!!!!
The monkey is adorable.

Jen said...

Gabby is like the dad in Mary Poppins

Unknown said...

Yay, monkey! Opposable thumbs rule!