Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dakar Pub Crawl

Last Friday a good friend of mine decided to rent a car rapide (the main form of Senegalese public transportation) and go on a pub crawl. We started the evening by eating Chinese and then headed for the bars. I have stopped drinking for at least a month and as you can see my inhibitions are abnormally high. I also have a really nice cold sore which I love explaining to my students is herpes. So the pub crawl wasn't really a pub crawl for me, but I had a good time celebrating my friend's birthday.

2 comments:

Maridi said...

Heather and Gabby - Chaz set me up to see your blog - I am addicted! Spent my "waiting to let the horses out" time hitting the older blog button. Too cool! Same-o here, except that C has been really sober this 90 day period and is about to get the coin. One day at a time...
Two new pinto colts- each about 25lbs, just right for the bar-b-que.
I am tired of no fillies! Maridi

Unknown said...

Nice one, and I didn't even notice your herpes problem. The forehead chlamydia, though - _that_ might be something you want a doctor to have a look at. :-)