Thursday, December 31, 2009

Railay Thai Cooking School










Our instructor Anm.







That's Kinga.














Yesterday I decided to take a cooking class. I love Thai food so much, so why not? Class started at 8:30 AM and went on until about 1:00 PM. Just me and an Hungarian woman named Kinga registered. Kinga and I first had to decided what we wanted to learn and we chose: spring rolls, green curry, Pad Thai noodle dish, coconut ginger soup, and bananas and coconut milk for desert. I later got recipes for spicy beef salad and mango sticky rice. Our instructor Anm was very nice and fun to work with. She first showed us how to chop and prepare. Then we cooked a dish, ate it, cooked a disk, and then ate it... let's just say I was really full by noon. I have recipes for it all and am willing to share. Let me know what you'd like.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love the recipes! (or at least the ones that tasted good) :-) Thai food is so delish, but it never seems to taste quite right when I make it. I think I am missing some ancient thai secrets.

Wintry said...

I don't want the recipes--I want you to come back and cook it all for me!!

Happy New Year Heather and Gabbie!!

We miss you!

Stac said...

Pad thai