Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Siam Center





Today Gabbie had to go back to the dentist to get the second half of her work done. While she was out I went Christmas shopping. I decided to go to the mall called Siam Center. It had almost everything you could imagine. I did a little shopping for the both of us and then relaxed to a Japanese style hibachi lunch. It was about 4:00 PM when I decided to head back. The traffic was horrible and as the meter ran high so I decided I needed a second plan. I got out of the cab and asked a local for some assistance and directions. He kindly hired a motorbike taxi for me and I was again on my way. The motorcycle ride was exciting, but not very safe. I am back at the hotel and Gabbie just came in. She got her teethed whitened as well and they are Hollywood white. Now we are off to get massages.

No comments: