Friday, October 3, 2008

Fishing Trip #2: Sine-Saloum






I caught a total of 7 fish and one sting ray. What a cool place! Sine'Saloum is an estuary where dolphins have been spotted. In this national park I caught fish that I had never seen before. Pictured is Yoshiko, Johan, and me. I did not have a rod, but Johan shared. I also tried hand line fishing and actually caught some. We were using spinning rods with shrimp bait with a little weight. The little fish in the middle of the lot can be eaten without being cooked. Yoshiko cut it into sashimi and served it with rice, soy sauce, and wasabi. It was so good! Not pictured is Gabbie, she caught a cat fish and a sting ray too.

1 comment:

Linda said...

What great pictures! You answered my questions about what kind of fish you were fishing for. What neat adventures you are having.