Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Signs




It's been while since I have blogged. I have been busy! Sunday I went SCUBA diving and carved a pumpkin under water. I have been catching up on Heroes, what a cool show. I have also been riding my bike to school and going to Yoga. Not bad! Saturday night Gabbie and I went to a French restaurant called Le Lodge and had a very nice expensive meal. We went with a large group and it took four hours. I got up during the middle and smoked a cigar. That's right a Cuban 'cause you can buy 'em here.

Check these out. Can you name the sodas? Doesn't ass mean ass everywhere? That tire company sign throws me off every time.

4 comments:

Wintry said...

Sprite and Fanta!! I love all the signs! Speaking of Fanta, do they have passion fruit flavored Fanta there? They did in Kenya and it was GOOD! How's the French coming, yogi?

Ms. Olson said...

They do! I will bring you back one. I am also going to call you tonight so be alert!

Ally and Eddie said...

The first is a form of Mormom deviltry and hypocracy. The second is a tasty beverage, made by those who brought us catchy advertisement phrases such as, "the fresh maker" and "un calente." Although the language on the cans is a filthy, pig latin used by the enemies of this fair and glorious nation. GO AMERICA!

Ally and Eddie said...

We ahve the head phones. call us!! OWWWWWWWW!!! ES