Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Tribute Blog: Gabrielle A. Hendel





























It was a rough start for me here in Africa. I missed my family/friends, I was in shock, it was hot, and I missed our home. Gabbie has made it a lot easier for me. She took care of me when I was sick, she takes me out to dinner, and she totally organized us coming here and made the transition a lot smoother. Having her here has made the tough times bearable and the good times great. It's easier traveling with someone you love. So Sakura (Japanese cherry blossom), this blog is a tribute to you! I love you.

3 comments:

gloriahendel said...

Gabbie makes everyones life better. I'm glad that she has someone to love her as much as we do.

Mom & Dad Hendel

Linda said...

Beautiful blog for a wonderful woman from a wonderful woman, love you both!!!

Stac said...

oh so sweet!